The objectives of this unit are to:
- Expand business opportunities and networks by means of conducting trade missions to certain target markets or of holding activities or events designed to build business relationships and visibility benefiting the Québec Chaudière-Appalaches Economic ZONE and its constituent sectors internationally
- Support companies in devising market development strategies—i.e., provide hands-on training in producing market development plans for international markets (planning, strategy, implementation, etc.)
- Support businesses that must consolidate their position globally by conducting exploratory missions for the purpose of establishing strategic partnerships on target foreign markets
- Develop a network of national and international partners, in both the public and private sectors, in order to better guide businesses to specialized, experienced professional resources able to support them through their project development and implementation process.
- Help harmonize business development and assistance services by providing partners with the opportunity to exchange views and information
- Develop various export-related tools for use with companies’ target clienteles abroad.